COIVD-19 update January 2021
Following the government’s announcement that we are now back in lockdown we want to assure customers we are still able to work, following all necessary measures. Work will be carried out maintaining social distancing and following our covid risk assessment. Please note we will only be attending site visits where absolutely necessary as we can work off plans, photos and Google Earth to provide accurate quotes. If you want any more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01905 820 951.
Our office is manned Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm by our friendly team. If you would like a quote for work or are ready to book your line marking work the best way to get in touch in the first instance is via email, with as much detail as possible. If you are looking for our line marking services we have a dedicated website for line marking and surface preparation that you can visit here.
Want to receive monthly updates straight to your inbox? Sign up to our newsletter here.
Ideally we need to know the following in order to accurately quote for the work:
- What work is required i.e. sports markings, playground markings, MUGA etc.
- What type of surface needs marking? i.e. concrete, tarmac, grass, synthetic etc.
- Does the work need to be completed by a certain date?
- Can the work be completed on site at any times or are there restrictions?
- Please provide pictures or plans of the area, and the size
For more information please take a look at our FAQs.