Thermoplastic Paint for Playground Markings
Listed Under: Blog
If your playground or outdoor area is looking a little tired or lack-lustre that’s where we step in. We can provide you with a brightly coloured space that’s fun and educational for children of all ages.
Playground markings have risen in popularity over the years, partly due to the quick and easy application, as well as the wide range of options available. When choosing your playground markings you have the option of paint or thermoplastic paint for the design and there are pros and cons to both:
Thermoplastic playground markings
- Durable and long lasting
- Bold colours which don’t fade easily
- Can be used immediately after laying
- Quick to apply to the surface
Painted playground markings
- A cheaper option to thermoplastic
- Better for markings which need to be changed or moved in the future
- Fades more easily and will need refreshing in a shorter space of time
Whichever option you choose you will certainly get the wow factor with our wide range of playground markings. Take a look at the range here – you’ll be spoilt for choice! If you're not sure which to go for, or what will fit in the space you have available, get in touch. We can arrange a free, no obligation, site visit to discuss your requirements, and use our years of experience to advise you on the best solution.